Parsman Chemical® FLUENTIS® 904i is the latest generation of polycarboxylate based product for producing Artificial Stone and other cement based elements. This product generate according the requirements of Precast Concrete Components Plants with the specific advantage to have optimal performances.
Fields of Applications
- Artificial Stone
- High Strength Concrete
- Pumpable Concrete
- High Durability Concrete
- High Performance Concrete (HPC)
- Precast Concrete Components
- Low-Permeability Concrete
Advantages and characteristics
FLUENTIS® 904i is the latest generation of Polycarboxylate material that combines the following possible performances:
- Strong reduction of mixing water with same workability resulting in exceptional increase in mechanical strength, in the water resistance and to water dissolved chemical agents, in the resistance of penetration of carbon dioxide, and increases durability for all exposure conditions as required by Standard EN 206-1.
- Very strong increase of the workability with same water/cement ratio, allowing production of self-compacting concretes.
- Reduction of both water and cement amount (especially for concretes with high dosages of cement) with the same consistency and, consequently more cost effective. Reduction in the drying shrinkage, decrease in the heat of hydration and of temperatures in the mass of the casted concrete, and possible increase of the stiffness of structures.
- Allows in mild climates the transportation for 1 hour or more without reducing the workability.
- The special reactivity of the Polycarboxylate allows effective adapted formulation according to the reactivity of special cements used with consequently technological and economic benefits.
- To obtain concrete ≥ C85
FLUENTIS® 904i is used for formulated of Superplasticizers and plasticizers that is used for production of ready-mixed concrete in the plant during the mild and hot seasons, maintaining the workability (or consistency class), even when transporting over considerable distances. It complies with mix designs for every consistency class, class of exposure, durability class as specified in the European standard EN 206 with outstanding technological, economic advantages, quality and durability.For maximum effectiveness do not use dry aggregates but only aggregates already saturated with water. Otherwise premix for some time the dry aggregates with a part of mixing water. Add the additive in the plant mixer or truck mixer at the same time as the mixing water.This product is compatible with following additives and treatments:
- Reactive micro-silica (silica fume)
- Retarding agents: Parsman Chemical® R-200, for further retardation of the setting (very hot climates and very long-distance concrete transportation)
- Accelerating agents: Parsman Chemical® AX-104, for reducing setting time of concrete (cold climates)
- Expansive agents
- Air entraining agents: Parsman Chemical® AE-200
- Agents for the reduction of hygrometric and autogenous shrinkage
- Curing compound for exposed concretes
- Universal demolding oil
FLUENTIS® 904i is supplied in 20 and 220 litre, non-returnable drums.
Alternatively, 1,000 litre IBCs and bulk deliveries can be arranged.
The product can be kept for 1 year if stored in a dry area, in original and closed packaging, at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Health and Safety
Before using the product please read carefully the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) or read the Safety Instructions on the packaging.
The Technical Service Department of Parsman chemical is available to assist you in the correct and best use of our products. These resources and advice are at your disposal entirely without obligation.